HOLIDAY AND WINDSURF ACTIVITIES AGREEMENT
With your reservation, which may be by email, fax or phone you are submitting a binding offer to us to conclude a holiday agreement. The reservation made by the person placing the order shall also apply to all persons listed therein. The person who places the order will remain responsible for the payment of any balance of all the persons listed on the Confirmation.
The agreement shall become effective with our acceptance. You will receive a Confirmation of reservation from us within 48 hours after of receipt of your reservation.
A deposit of 50% of the total booking price will be required for each booking. You will receive a reconfirmation of us next to the receipt of the deposit. The deposit and remaining payment can be found in your confirmation of reservation. The remaining payment will become payable cash in person on your arrival date, if does not, we will treat your booking as canceled and to charge you a cancellation charge in accordance with the table below.
Payment for the reservation must be made by bank transfer or by credit card.
If you cancel or change your holiday agreement or windsurf activities booking or fail to undertake the trip to Santorini or if your holidays are cancelled due the follow events: strikes, war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, fire, earthquakes, epidemics, health risks or any other similar events, we will demand compansation for the travel preparations
and for any financial losses.
Cancellation fees are calculated and will be applied as follows.
- Up to 30 days before arrival 120 € per person
- From 30 days before arrival or non show 50% of the total booking price
IN THE CASE THAT WE CANCEL YOUR HOLIDAY PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL.
UNDER EXCEPTIONAL CASES AND IF WE ARE NOT ABLE TO OFFER SOME SERVICES we reserve the right to cancel your holiday package or any of its components, or replace with equivalent/similar standard and price (if available). You may either accept the new arrangements offered or cancel your holiday and receive a full refund.
1) The Client is using equipment at his own risk of accident or injury.
2) Equipment is in use only by the person who is renting it.
3) Equipment is provided for use at the water only, therefore the Client can not hold the equipment on the beach or carry it anywhere else, or launch/land at any other spot except than the lunch site front of the surf centre.
4) The Client should follow the local and National regulation of personal watercrafts.
5) We reserve the right to limit the windsurf activities we offer during extreme weather conditions and according to the Client’s ability and experience. It is within our absolute discretion to refuse any Client’s request to use the equipment at times or during extreme weather conditions where we consider the Client would be in a risky situation.
6) EQUIPMENT DAMAGE INSURANCE is offered locally or pre-booked either. Unless the Equipment Damage Insurance has been valid, any damage on the rented equipment will charged to the Client. A credit card with sufficient balance may be requested as guarantee The Equipment Damage Insurance covers damages will may happen at the water but does NOT COVER the follows:
6.1) Damage on fins
6.2) Damage caused by impact with any object (reef, rocks, sand, beach, other boats, other windsurfer or other windsurf kit, etc)
6.3) Damages will occur on the beach
6.4) Equipment is provided for use in recreational sailing. We reserve the right to void the insurance if the equipment is being used in a destructive way or if the renter does not posses the necessary skills to use the equipment. In this case insurance fee will be refunded and any damage which may occur on the equipment will be charged to the Client.
6.5) Loss of our equipment
7) Please note that NO refunds will be given for cancellation from pre-booked windsurf activities in case of non-participation in such windsurf activities, whether due to illness, injury, lack of wind or any other similar reason.